Organic Waste Management (OWM) operates an organic waste removal service that collects "source-separated" food scraps from your premises and disposes of them in an environmentally sustainable method.
Our aim is to minimise the environmental impact caused by food waste going into landfills, by re-using this valuable resource and turning it into quality compost for agricultural use.
We supply either 120 or 240 litre food waste wheelie bins to assist you with conveniently and cleanly disposing of your organic waste.
The bins are cleaned after every empty with eco-friendly sanitising products.
- The food waste is taken to a commercial composting facility, where it is mixed with other green waste to be recycled as nutrient-rich compost.
- We provide a flexible approach to help you minimise your effort and costs
Welcome To Organic Waste Management
• Recycling is good for the environment.
• Your wasted food is no longer becoming landfill.
• The waste is composted and used to grow crops.
• A much cheaper disposal method than landfill.
• Environmentally and socially .responsible food waste management
SAY NO TO LANDFILL
All of our collected waste is delivered to Capital Compost*.
Products are marketed under the Capital Compost brand and comply with the NZ Standard for composts, soil conditioners and mulches (NZS 4454:2005)
*Fully consented composting site*
WHAT WE DO :
WHAT CAN BE RECYCLED?